We contribute to society by providing products and services which satisfy our customers.
KINKEI SYSTEM CORPORATION develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of high quality electric power monitoring, energy management, security, telecommunication and disaster monitoring systems. In addition, KINKEI SERVICE CORPORATION, our subsidiary, installs and provides a variety of after-sales services for our systems.
Through our work, we contribute to “the sustainable development of corporate activities with awareness of the importance of environmental protection” and to “the dissemination of the practice of energy management by providing and developing high quality energy management products”. We has established a set of goals to tackle key environmental issues;
- Concerning product design, manufacture, sales, installation and after-sales services:
- To promote energy-saving to prevent global warming
- To design low power consumption products.
- To downsize and lighten the designs of our products; while also reducing the number of parts.
- Regarding Environmental impact substances, such as lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl(PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether(PBDE), we apply policies to “stop the use in newly developed products” and to “reduce the use in existing products”.
- To increase our line-up of energy saving products, and promote their sales.
- We comply with environmental protection laws, and with requirements set by our customers and interested parties.
- Our environmental policy is revised constantly based on our management reviews, and according to our company’s business environment.
- Our environmental policy is acknowledged by every employee and partner, who all strive to archive our environmental protection goals.
By practicing all the articles above, we attempt to continuously improve environment management systems and reduce our environmental footprint, aiming for a better future for our planet. This policy is published in our company website and brochure.